If you have therapy or counseling related stories (we keep them anonymous), therapists you'd like to recommend, or articles related to counseling or therapy that you would like promoted for FREE - please email webmaster@the-online-therapist.com and we will get them posted to the-online-therapist.com within 24 hours!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Karma and Mental Health

I know it's been quite some time since I have posted any new posts to my blog.  My apologies!  There are a myriad of reasons but ultimately they all fall under the word 'excuse', so - there you go!

Incidentally, I am lucky in the fact that the judge presiding over my court case against my ex-husband (in which I am the defendant and he is the plaintiff), seems to be going partly in my favor.  We have been ordered into mediation, at a horrific rate of $300/hr.  The good news, is that due to our discrepancy in incomes, my ex-husband has been asked to pay 80% of the fees, while I am responsible for 20%!

So, I think karma is cutting me some slack.  I admit however, that where feelings and emotions are concerned, karma may work well for one person but be equally as bad for the other.  I wish my ex-husband no ill will, I simply look forward to a conflict free future, which at some point I hope will no longer be just in the future - but instead a day-to-day reality.

Love & blessings
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment