If you have therapy or counseling related stories (we keep them anonymous), therapists you'd like to recommend, or articles related to counseling or therapy that you would like promoted for FREE - please email webmaster@the-online-therapist.com and we will get them posted to the-online-therapist.com within 24 hours!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Why does it sometimes happen this way?

It seems to me that sometimes no matter how nice you are to someone... They are always cruel or mean in return. I have personally spent years being courteous to my ex-husband but to no avail...
What gives? Will he always be needlessly cruel and hurtful? Unfortunately it has now been 4 years since our divorce and it seems worse than ever... I will have to leave it to karma to resolve this for us. He is so strongly opinionated I think counseling, therapy and the like would not make any difference. His superiority complex would remain intact! I shall prevail and weather the storm! Only 10 more years to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment